Oct 8, 2007

"Don't let the good things of life rob you of the best things."

I think that is a good quote to start the week off.

When my alarm clock buzzed I swallowed and found I have a sore throat. Man, this is the second cold bug I've had this year, and we're only into October! An omen of things to come or getting them out of the way at once, let's hope its the latter of the two.

While reading various food blogs this morning, I saw Dr. Andrew Weill published a list of 11 fruits and vegetables that are okay to buy in their conventionally. Meaning... not as harmful in their non-organic form. In alphabetical order, the list is as follows:
1. Asparagus
2. Avocados
3. Bananas
4. Broccoli
5. Cabbage
6. Corn
7. Kiwi
8. Mangos
9. Onions
10. Pineapples
11.Peas

In other news, Heroes is on tonight at 9p.m. on NBC. The first two episodes haven't been as good as last season, but I'm still holding out hope for it ;).

No comments: