Dec 31, 2008

25 Random Facts to Round out 2008


1. Born in/adopted from Andong, South Korea
2. I don't like bread or rice
3. My career goal is to be the CEO of a successful company
4. I believe in the power of self-fulfilling prophecies and optimism
5. In college, I was the student body president of my community college, student body president of my university, and Miss Kent 2006. I pursued all three to pay for my college tuition.
6. "No" is my favorite word
7. Reality TV (Real Housewives of OC, The Hills, Whose Wedding Is It Anyway, Real World) is an addiction that I proudly own.
8. My mentor lives in Corvallis
9. I have a hard time buying shoes because I wear a size five.
10. Smiling and asking, "Why do you want to know?" is my great way to avoid a question.
11. Beary is my stuffed animal from childhood.
12. I was almost expelled from high school
13. Big fan of the Mariners, Chargers and OSU Beavers
14. My first job out of college involved a supervisor who nearly pefectly replicated the mannerisms of Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada.
15. Finding true love is one of the most important things in the world to me
16. I am afraid of pigeons, walking over potholes/sidewalk grates/storm sewer covers and running out of gas
17. I love to cook and I love to eat even more
18. Family comes first, then friends, then happiness, then work.
19. My lucky numbers are 9 and 29
20. I cannot swim, tread water, snap my fingers, whistle or play any instrument
21. Cumulative GPA in all four years of college: 3.81.
22. Dream vacations are to Greece, South Korea, Maui, Japan, France, London and Spain
23. I've never smoked weed
24. Love wearing hoodies (non-zip, pullover kind)
25. Orange is my favorite color.

No comments: