Dec 28, 2008

Cali Christmas


Christmas Eve:
We went to Jeremy's aunt's house. I met his cousins, aunts and uncles. There was plenty of holiday cheer, including outside Xmas lights that synchronized with holiday music! We hung out and ate lots of course. Ham, turkey, stuffing, creamed corn, cranberry bread, deviled eggs, banana pudding, chocolate bundt cake. Oh, don't forget the full bar too ;).

It is always fun hanging out with Jack & Grace (Jeremy's parents) because they are laid back, humorous and plain fun! I really felt included and part of their fam. We were there till a decent time that night but had to hit the hay early, since we were meeting at Disneyland at 8 a.m. the next morning!

Before we went to bed I got to play Santa and fill Jeremy's stocking. I got too much candy and it wouldn't all fit in! So I arranged it around it and called it a night.

Christmas Day:
Woke Jeremy up at 5:45a.m. I have to admit I was sleepy as heck. But lots of presents were waiting to be unwrapped! We opened presents. Highlights were the Hello Kitty Xmas ornament and diamond necklace Jeremy got me...and the "Bean" Tiffany necklace my parents got me. They've called me Bean since they adopted me from Korea. When I came off the plane in the blanket my dad said, "She looks just like a little bean." It was a sentimental and loving reminder that my family back home in WA was thinking of me. After we cleaned up the mountain of boxes and wrapping paper, we high-tailed it to Anaheim.

We were there for 10 hours! Along with Jeremy's parents, his sister and her boyfriend and his brother and his girlfriend came with too. The first ride of the day was Space Mountain (of course)...me and Jack were the most excited to ride. After we had churros for breakfast we went to the Matterhorn. It was fun... the first 30 seconds! We braked to a halt at the top b/c the ride broke! Disney people came and walked us down the ride, so we got to see the back set-up of the Matterhorn. They gave us a jump-the-line pass for any other ride, so we went to the Nemo Submarine ride. Then we went to Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion. There was a holiday parade and we saw all the characters and Santa too! After dinner we went home totally tired out.

No comments: