Nov 20, 2007

Being Thankful

Truly mean it too. Pause and think over who/what in your life is significant and meaningful. Maybe tell those people too. One thing I am glad for are that I have improved my health and fitness in the past few years. This article about the 20 Worst Foods in America reminded me of that this morning :). I used to eat a snickers and a snack can of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles for lunch in high school. Don't get me wrong though. I work out/eat mindfully, and still possess the power to shutdown all-you-can-eat buffets. My WWU friends don't call me Cookie Monster for nothing, I've just found the balance I need.

Make time to think about what you are glad for. I'm sure I'll post more closer to Thanksgiving about other things/events/elements of my life I have gratitude for so look out for that. I just put together a 5-page newsletter for work so I'm taking a writing break for at least a few hours. This week I've been spending time working (obviously), planning holiday events/visits, and deocrating my office. One easy way to spruce up my corner office with a view is with easy print and cut snowflake patterns. They're fun during a lunch break... or a "brain break" like we used to say/require at Copacino+Fujikado.

No comments: